Qualifi-Level-4-Certificate-in-Developing-a-New-Business-Plan (Graduate-1st Year)
|Qualification title:||Qualifi Level 4 Certificate in Developing a New Business Plan|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Qualification number (RQF):||603/3276/1|
|Progression routes:||Exemptions for Qualifi Level 4 Certificate and Level 5 Diploma|
|Availability:||UK and international|
The Qualifi Level 4 Certificate in Developing a New Business Plan programme has been created to better understand what makes a good business idea and how this idea can be translated into an effective business plan for a new start-up business.
This programme offers practical insight into the business start-up process by allowing learners to find ideas, test demand for those ideas and communicate those ideas in a business plan.
The qualification aims to introduce the learner to look at the ways in which successful firms research, plan and test a business idea and the early stages of setting up and growing a business. The unit requires the learner to identify and champion a business idea though the development stages, proving its viability to delivering a business plan.
- Develop a New Business Plan
- Ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding.
- Apply subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems.
- Recognise the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research.
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision.