|Qualification title:||Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Innovation|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Qualification number (RQF):||603/2900/2|
|Progression routes:||Dissertation to complete Master’s Degree at UK University|
|Availability:||UK and international|
The Qualifications have been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. The Level 7 programme will require Learners to critically evaluate, challenge and synthesise a wide range of current management tools, techniques and models. The emphasis placed on current management concepts and models is on those that are relevant to the 21st century business environment and context and goes beyond the normal examination of Anglo-American management models.
- Finance for Managers
- Strategic Direction
- Strategic Marketing
- Human Resource Planning
- Marketing Strategy for Social Enterprise
- Global Marketing
- Strategic Management
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic innovation in a business environment.
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry.
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic management in a specific environment.
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship
between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry.
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
Entry to the qualifications will be through centre interview and learners will be expected to hold the following:
- Level 6 Qualification or;
- First Degree